Use the following websites to find an ATM near you.
* In order to perform surcharge-free ATM transactions, locate an ATM that is part of the CO-OP network. You may use the STAR network locator to find more ATMs that may be near you, but not necessarily surcharge-free. Leyden CU is not part of the STARsf network.
The CO-OP Network and 7-Eleven, Inc., have reached an agreement to provide surcharge-free ATM access at participating 7-Eleven stores across the United States. Approximately 5,300 7-Eleven stores in 30 states now offer ATM access to 24 million credit union cardholders carrying the Network logo.
New – Text Messaging! Find a CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM when you’re away from your computer!
Text your location (address, intersection or zip code)
to 692667 (MYCOOP) from any mobile phone or
call 888-SITE-CO-OP to access a voice ATM Locator.
Like CO-OP Network ATMs, 692667 (MYCOOP) is a surcharge-free service. But check with your mobile phone provider as standard text messaging rates apply. And don’t worry, you won’t receive any unsolicited messages by using 692667 (MYCOOP).
For Terms and Conditions of the text messaging service,
please check the Co-Op Network website.
About the Co-Op Network
- The CO-OP Network consists of 1,848 member credit unions with a combined total of 24 million cardholders
- Credit union members currently have surcharge-free access to 25,000 Network ATM terminals across 50 states and throughout Canada at credit union branches, airports, supermarkets and convenience stores
- The CO-OP Network is the No. 1 credit union electronic funds transfer network in the U.S. financial services industry
- Since 2000, CO-OP Network ATM access has grown by more than 500 percent
- The CO-OP Network, established in 1981, is wholly-owned by its credit union shareholders