What To Do If You’re a Victim of Identity Theft

Published on March 15th, 2016

If you are a victim of identity theft, you need to report it and get a recovery plan. To do this, you need to go to the Federal Trade Commission’s www.IdentityTheft.gov site where it will tell you step-by-step on what to do.

Back to LCU News

2701 N 25th Avenue Franklin Park, IL 60131 Call 847-455-8440 Fax 847-455-1245 Contact Us