Applicants need be at least 18 years old, with general computer knowledge, basic math, 10-key and typing skills.
Must be a self motivator that represents the credit union in a positive way. Should possess the ability to communicate effectively with membership and through teamwork with staff. The ability to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail.
Base responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the every day operations of the credit union
- Abiding by credit union policies and procedures
- Providing a variety of service functions to process membership transactions
- Managing & balancing a cash drawer
- Enthusiastically promote products and services
Other skill preferred, but not required:
- Prior cash handling and/or banking experience
- Multilingual abilities (Spanish preferred)
Click HERE to download an application in our Printable Forms section.